July 4, 2013

Cut Back, Way Back on Your Cable Bill

My Secret!

Well, it's not really a secret.   I love my Roku. If you aren't familiar with this small devise, I am happy to be one to introduce you to it.
One of the best  Christmas present, I've ever received. Love my Roku! You will see why.


Read more...


It a small Box.




 I am sure there are some more expense devises however  this one does the job for me.


It's a small box:
Connects to your homes Wi- Fi 
&
Streams 300 plus channels to your TV
 


 

All the cable are included when you purchase the Roku device, AV Cable or HDMT cable. The only other connection you'll need to make is to plug the Roku to a wall outlet.

You can watch over 100,000 Movies, TV Shows, from Sports the News to Family Channels

More then 300  channels are free however  to add Netflick or Hulu Plus  there is a  a small monthly service fee.
In the long run, you will save so much with Roku that you will kiss Cable TV Good Bye.






No comments: